Our Company refers to Arcosanti Music Ltd. Clicking a privacy topic below will explain how our company uses the personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account and process any orders or services offered through our company.
- Email you with special offers or details on other products and services we think you might like (only where opted in).
We do not, and will never pass or sell your personal or any identifiable information data to any other third parties
Where you have choosen to use a third party authentication service to register and log in to your account (I.e Google, Facebook) we have no control over the data you submit to or store with these companies and we do not actively share personal information or your data with them other than to provide the authenication service via their API (Application Platform Interface).
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on our servers within the European Union and United States of America, which is protected using secure, industry standard methods such as encryption, firewalls and secure obsfucated passwords.
Our Company will keep your personal data secure and private until such time you request unless request to remove or delete an account.
We will only retain relative personal information on our systems or servers after a period of 6 months account inactivity which is required for invocing, tax or for us to comply with our verifcation or legislative laws. Your account mayb disabled after this 6 month period of inactivity.
Our Company may at times, like to send you information about products, services or promotions of our own company that we think you might like.
We will only send marketing material if you have agreed to receive marketing information. You may always opt out at any time.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your Data Protection Rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:Write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in to your account
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy polices of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +44 (0)1225 755349
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113